Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lot's of Catching UP

Hopefully I can get caught up on all the memories and moments we've had, last and this year, in the next week or so, now that I'm more settled, in our new surroundings. In case you've forgotten... we built a house and moved in on the Long weekend in May 2010. Yay!
Any way as I up date from let's see.... October 2009 'till now.... I will be doing it at random.
So here is my little man, ASH, in California, USA February 2010.





































































































1. Having fun in California Adventure.
2. Somewhere in CALI.
3. At the San Diego Zoo with dad.
4. In line at the Toy Story ride with mom.
5. First day in Disney Land ever for ASH. Doesn't he seem so thrilled?!
6. First toe dippin' in the Ocean.

No comments: