Saturday, December 31, 2011

Summer 2011

I love summer holidays!  I love no real schedules! I love warm weather!  I love the sun staying up 'til 10pm! I have loved going for walks every morning with Rachel!  This summer was full of sun, swimming, water sliding, laziness, walks, bike riding and playing with neighborhood friends and cousins.  We had a lot of fun as you can see in the picture collage below. 

Lot's of water fun, butterfly catching and playin' in the neighborhood. Love this place in the summer! 
 Kirk worked some Saturdays to lay our rock.  He did a great job!  A couple of trips to Whitefish Lake to Sea Doo and play in the sand.  I was spoiled and got a beach cruiser bike.  Love it!  
Kirk's business is busy busy this time of year.
 Lots of water and rain everywhere too.  Echo Lake in Kalispell MT, was a NO WAKE zone for the whole summer.  So no Sea Dooing there, or boating and such.  And the campground at Ridge was flooded with the reservoir rising so much. 
Many people's basements flooded too!  Yikes.  We too had that "fun" in April. 


No comments: