Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Deja Vu


On October 24 this NOT happy reality/memory began.  Basically and simply, I had another miscarriage on October 26th.  I was 14 weeks.  I was due April 29th, 2012, a few days earlier than my last pregnancy in 2010. This miscarriage was 19 days earlier than last years (November 14th 2010).  Thankfully this time I didn't have vasovagal syncope  or a D&C. This makes 4 now.  My heart hurts a little still, when I think of what could have been.  But I have leaned on my Heavenly Father and I am okay.  There is a plan just for me and this is apart of it.  We all have trials.  and I know there are worse things people go through every day.  I just keep counting my many blessings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tina,
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I too know those feelings, I had 3 miscarriages before Taylor and 1 before the triplets. And i too know there is a plan for me.

Hugs
Michelle

Jerusha said...

I am so sorry. I wish I could send you a hug, and comfort. I miscarried at 17 weeks with my 1st pregnancy and it was so hard, but I too relied on Heavenly Father and got the strength I needed. I'll be thinking of you.