Thursday, March 8, 2007

More stuff about me

101. I don't like salad dressing. If I do use it it's only Italian on chef salad or Caesar on a Caesar salad.
102. I don't like doing laundry and usually wash and dry continuously without folding or ironing until it's all done and I have mounds of clean laundry to fold and iron.

103. I love salmon!

104. I have a water cooler.

105. I miss Kirk ALWAYS when he's gone!

106. I shop at the second hand store once every 6 months just to see what I can find.

107. I don't mind my girls having Barbie's but I hate dressing them for them.

108. I like plain white and brown rice with a little butter and S&P.

109. I love Cream of wheat.

110. I just bought cinnamon Eggo waffles and they are divine! They would be absolutely wonderful with a scoop of ice cream!

111. I have food storage for about 3 months. I am always stocking it.

112. I love the LOCATION of my house & would love to tear it down and build a new one.

113. I can't wait until day light savings this Saturday. Spring ahead.

114. I read a lot of Amish books.


115. I can only wipe my kids noses, no one elses. cringe.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Wiping kids’ noses used to make me gag; now I can wipe my own kids' noses without a second thought. But only my own kids. I think there is a direct correlation between wiping noses and how much I like them.

Unknown said...

TIna
if you liek Amish books you should check out" Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult. still love your list.
meghann

Unknown said...

excuse the pic with my post, Ryan put it on thinking he was funn and I haven't figured out how to take it off