Friday, March 9, 2007

On my Mind

I am feeling overwhelmed and excited and down right jittery. Why? Because all I can think about is what to blog next. I'm not sure why maybe because I'm still a newbie and trying to "blog" up to everyone else's? I do go through fazes and this, I'm sure, is one of them. Don't get me wrong I won't quit but there will come a time where blogging won't be on my mind ALL the time.

It's amazing to me who you find through others blogs. I have found 3 people I've known for a while, and never knew they even had a blog. It's like running it a friend you haven't seen for a long time. FUN!

4 comments:

Krista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krista said...

I'll find myself thinking the same thing while I am doing whatever, "Oh! I should blog about that..." I mean, for heaven sake, I took a picture of a spider last night so I could share it.

Jenie said...

I do that as well, I have a few pictures that as soon as I get them off of my camera I will probably blog them.

Unknown said...

i am telling all my blog buddies about
www.statcounter.com
it is free, and a fun way to see where in the world people are viewing your blog, also how many and when and all that data