Saturday, May 19, 2007

I am

a list person. I write out a list about every day to remind me of the things I want and need to get done. I actually like my lists, as at the end of the day I cross out all the things I accomplished and feel good about getting things done.

Finish all Laundry (8 loads yuck)
Mow front lawnFinish all Laundry (8 loads yuck)
Mow front lawn
Make a chart for Young Womens
Do dishes
Go for a bike ride, get air in tires
Plant flowers
Prepare garden plot
Get stuff ready for church tomarrow
Get water for cooler and bananas at the Merc.
I will Bold everything that I complete, tonight.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I haven't "read" from you in a while Tina ... how are ya doing? How's the diet/exercise thing going for you? You inspired me to one up about 2 weeks ago also. Lost 3 lbs thus far. Considering all I am doing and not eating ... That is really pathetic. But at least it's something, right?