Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm having a hard time

keeping up with everything, and this blog is no exception! Really, I didn't think my summer would be this crazy. The girls and I are just following Kirk around. Serious, when he goes up to Cochrane, so do we, when he comes home, so do we. I think we've spent at least 24hours all together traveling in the truck. At least by the time we are ready to go away for a holiday the girls will be so used to the traveling it will be a breeze. It has been a bit of an adventure, we found a great little area on the Bow River that the girls can play and cool off in the hot weather. Speaking of hot our poor lawn is so dry and brown I'm afraid it is hopeless to even try to revive it.
Well we just got home and I feel anxious to get my house back in order so I will post some pics at a later date. Thanks for checking in on us Hall's.

1 comment:

The Spencers said...

Wow sounds like you guys are BUSY!!! So when do you find time to exercise? Just curious, I really need to find time for myself to exercise. Hope you have a good day!