Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Television

I have to be honest, I love my night time ritual, when the girls are in bed I snuggle up on the couch and watch "my" TV (no 'Tree House' or cartoons). I have many favorite shows. Some I even disliked at first like, Ugly Betty, New Adventures with the Old Christine, Brothers and Sisters too name a few. And then the ones I've loved since they started; Grey's Anatomy, The Class, How I Met Your Mother among others. This being the month of old shows starting off where they ended last season and some new shows just starting, I have to say I'm really excited! Now when the "reality" shows started up a few years ago I was right in there loving it, but I can't survive "Survivor" any more, I'm tired of the "Amazing Race" and I don't want a "Big Brother". That being said I've found some new Reality shows that I've really enjoyed "Singing Bee", "Don't Forget the Lyrics" (really close to the same thing) and I just finished watching "Kid Nation". I loved it! So if you haven't watched it try to catch it some time. Some shows start off on a good foot but later on loose it, I sure hope that doesn't happen with this show, it has a lot of potential in teaching us adults.

No comments: