Friday, October 26, 2007

Troubles

We all have troubles in our lives, some small, some BIG, some hurtful, some frustrating, some scary and some that just don't make sense! As it goes with my life and family. I'm not really talking about one thing in specific, I have just been thinking a lot and trials and hardships that come into one's life and what might be the best way to cope? I feel that if I prepare myself with ideas on how to overcome them, then perhaps when they do arrive I can still get out of bed every morning and put one foot in front of the other. So far I have found an enormous amount of words of wisdom from the LDS web site. Searching many of the articles written by Prophets, Apostles and counselors. Their words have so given me the inspiration to make my home more of a refuge from the world and to pray always, whenever, about whatever! To LOVE and not hate and to rely on my Savior for things I just can't figure out on my own. And as I have found these things I do realize they are not new, per say, but reiterated to my soul and spirit. I have learned these thing through out my life over and over again. That's how we all learn, repetitiveness. Anyway just some thoughts that I began to type. Hope all are well and happy!

No comments: