1. Move laundry down stairs. (I know every loves there laundry upstairs but this would create another bed room upstairs. We would actually use it for Kirk's office. Plus it will help when we do get ready to sell, 3 bedrooms up 2 bedrooms down.)
(Laundry room now, 3rd bedroom in future!?)
2. Cover in the built in shelving unit so we can build a closet in the 3rd bedroom and cover in the second door in the kitchen that takes you into the 3rd bedroom. (Who needs 2 doors to one bedroom? Especially one that comes from the kitchen?)
3. Empty 3rd bedroom and rip up flooring and base board. (OLD LYNO in laundry room)
4. Instal new base board and re paint whole room.
5. Instal new unerlay and carpet and furnish with office stuffs.
6. Epty our bedroom, remove carpet.
7. Instal new carpet and refurnish.
8. Empty Nevee's bedroom, remove carpet.
9. Touch up painting. Instal new carpet and refurnish and decorate.
10. Repaint the hallway and bathroom.
11. Remove old bathroom countertop and base.
12. Install new bathroom counter, sink, and faucet.
13. Re paint living and dinning area.
14. Remove old kitchen cabinets, counters and cupboards.
(Old kitchen cabinets and counters)
15. Replace with new counters and cabinets. Also get a NEW fridge (we've never had a new fridge) and hood for stove or a new microwave we can put above the stove that has the stove hood built in.
16. Removeold laminate throughout all upstairs.