Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tagged

Tagged.....

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
That was 1998? Ya, I was working 3 part time jobs, Nannying for a family in Raymond, working as a File Clerk at the Hospitals in Raymond and Magrath and working as a Dietary Aide in the Magrath Kitchen. I was also getting ready to celebrate my first year of marriage to Kirky in May. Oh the life we had before kids!

2. 5 things on my to do list
Seens how it's 10:30 at night I'll give you my Tomorrows
1. Get up (and stay up) and get my kids ready for the day.
2. Call Rebecca's and use the Babysitting CO OP for Nevee and Laina.
3. While the girls are gone I am going to clean, clean, clean.
4. Get some stories on "respect for others" and "respect for things". Can you guess that FHE will be on respect!?
5. Take Nevee to Pre School and be more interactive with her.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
It all depends on what mood I'm in; I love those little bags of 100 cal sun chips, nachos, or cheesys. I also love mini eggs but I have been really good to stay away from them so far. I also enjoy fresh fruit and love to make smoothies with my magic bullet.

4. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?
I would pay off Kirk's student loans, pay off the house, build a new house on an acreage, get my eye's lasered, get braces, buy a van or SUV and lastly make Kirk quit his job. The rest I would put in the bank and live off the interest. Do you think that's enough!?!

5. 3 bad habits
1. Well my first would have been biting my nails but I haven't nibbled at them for 6 weeks! So...I am sarcastic to my girls way too often
2. Angie I'm there with you! I never dust....and it shows.
3. I always put off exercise until it's too late at night.

6. 6 places I lived
1. Del Bonita, AB
2. Lethbridge, AB
3. Raymond, AB rental # 1
4. Raymond, AB rental #2
5. Raymond, AB first owned home

7. 5 Jobs I've had
1. Hostess for CJOC and The River
2. Waitress for 2 weekends
3. Nanny
4. File Clerk
5. Dietary Aide


8. 5 things people don't know about me
1. I talk to myself everyday. Nevee will even come to me and ask "mom who you talkin' too?" To which I say, "myself".
2. I think about my weight every day and wish there was a magic pill!
3. I never give my husband the "silent treatment". I always let him know how I'm feeling.
4. I have had all my kids here in Raymond, which means all naturally (as they don't do c-sections) and with no meds (as they don't have an anesthesiologist).
5. I enjoy junk mail, I don't know what it is but I love the Wal Mart, Superstore, Jysk etc. fliers.

There you have it! So now I will tag Jerusha, Jenie J., Kourtney, Jennie H., and Meghann.

5 comments:

Krista said...

I love these things! I just found out more info about you I didn't know!

Angie said...

Hey it was fun to read your comments. Good luck with all the cleaning. March is my spring cleaning month. I'm 10 days into it and all I have done is the stove, and just the freezer. At this rate I'll be doing spring cleaning well into fall. Oh well!

The Spencers said...

I really enjoyed reading your "tagged" blog!! I learned new things about you! Good luck with the cleaning. I also don't dust...but I really need to..sigh!

Amelia said...

Tina your blog is DARLING!! please teach me how. Mine is Oh so sad. :0(

Stephanie said...

WOW - you and Kirk need to move somewhere different.. maybe Brooks? jj.