1. Do you like blue cheese? I've never had it and never want to try it.
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope
3. Do you own a gun? Nope
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? I only by it in the summer to make Popsicles, I enjoy grape and lime.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Depending on why I'm going, sometimes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I only like them BBQ ed or roasted on an open fire.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I'd have to go with all the Santa Claus movies, especially the 3rd one.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I have a Chocolate shake every morning.
9. Can you do push ups? Yes I can, but not many in a row.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The diamond earring/necklace set Kirk bought me for my Birthday this year. It's also, really, the only jewelery I own.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading a good book right now but soon it will be working in my garden(s).
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No. and I agree with Krista this is a weird question.
13. What's your weight? Sadly it has fluctuated between 168 - 173 for the past 2 years.
14. Middle name? LaRae, it's my moms and Paceys too.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
a. I can't believe I'm going to let people know my weight.?
b. It's my 11th anniversary today and I'm sitting at the computer doing this Questionnaire, Because?
c. I hate having allergies. All this sneezing, runny eyes, nose and sore throat suck!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water. Diet/caffeine free soda and my chocolate shake.
17. Current worry? That I will still feel like crap tomorrow for Mothers Day.
18. Current hate right now? Allergies
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family where Kirk can't work and we all just relax and have fun.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Our family at Cort and Karli's eating and playing games with friends until 2am
21. Where would you like to go? Away with Kirk and no work, somewhere warm maybe even hot.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Since Krista picked quite a few of those I would have chosen I'll go with Tatum, Ameila, Auntie Char.
23. Do you own slippers? I still have the slippers I got when I turned 18. they are moccasins and very worn out.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? White with a maple leaf and Canada printed on the front.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never had the privilege
26. Can you whistle? Yup.
27. Favorite color? Red
28. Would you be a pirate? No, one of my biggest fears is drowning, even though I know how to swim.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Nevee
31. Favorite boy's name? Stranton
32. What's in your pocket right now? My Costco card is in my back pocket.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? The story Cort told us about his daughter and Cocktail glasses. lol roflmas maybe one day I'll share it. lol
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't recall caring, when I was little,how my bed sheets felt.
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my collar bone, fell off the top bunk of our bunk bed.
36. Do you love where you live? Yup, but feel I could move anywhere if we needed to.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4, 2 that work and 2 that need to go to the dump.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I would have to say Bobbi as she has so many funny stories that we laugh, loud and long.
39. How many dogs do you have? None
40. Does someone have a crush on you? My husband, I hope.
41. What is your favorite book? I really don't have a book I like to read more than once, so I guess, what ever book I'm reading at the time and right now it's, The Host.
42. What is your favorite candy? Gum
43. Favorite Sports Team? I'd have to say the High School girls Rugby team here in "Raytown"
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't know, maybe I'll write one with the help of my very talented cousin, Steven.