Thursday, July 31, 2008

**A Sisters Test** and **A Daughters Inheritance**

I got a couple of books read in gong show of a life. Sadly I didn't get the actual book we were suppose to read for "Book Club". Oh well.


A Sisters Test was a easy and relaxing read. I enjoy the simplicity and yet descriptive scenes written by this author. It is the 2nd book in a series of 3 and I am excited to start the 3rd (which is the FREE book I got from the publicity firm) A Sisters Hope by Wanda E. Brunstetter. I can't wait to find out who's causing this family such distress and sadness.


A Daughter's Inheritance by Tracie Peterson and Judith Miller made me want to run bare foot on a grassy river bank and then ger all dolled up for a formal ball. I enjoy the main character, Fanny Broadmoor, her humbleness, carefree and yet thoughtful outlook in life. This is the first book in a 3 book series and I can't wait to get the second.

No comments: