Wednesday, September 3, 2008

TOO MUCH

Yes I feel like there is just TOO much to do as of late and my blogging is so hard to fit in. So I bring you a post now, not knowing when I'll get around to it again, I mean I could find time tomorrow or maybe next week, I just don't know?
One night Nevee found my journal from 1992 to 1994, she was looking for a book to color in.

Anyway I started to read some of the entries and man I laughed and reminisced those days of my life. I thought it would be funny to post an entry so here it goes



Hot as ever Date: July 2/91



Today the 4-H members
went to Lethbridge to
sell their 4-H calves.
There were lots of
people. That night there
was a dance and I hung
around Andrea 13-14 and
Shannon 12 their from Milk River,
and Carolyn and Dee Dee.
Well I was talking to
Dee Dee and this guy
came up to us. He looked
13 and asked me to dance
His name was Randy.
After a lot of dancing
he asked me out. I
said no because I never
knew him. But he was so
cute. I'm in love.
BYE






What's funny is I totally remember this night and the following days. He kept asking me out and I kept saying no. I he eventually asked Dee Dee out.
I also remember being so sad that my 4-H steer was sold and on his way to the butcher but excited that $1,300 was coming my way.
I loved 4-H! I think I would love my girls to be in it too. Kirk however doesn't think it would be very wonderful.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

How brave you are to read through your old journals...I burned mine=) too incriminating.

Natalie said...

that is awesome! I remember being in "love". I tend to avoid my old journals for that very reason. good for you for sticking to your standards and saying no!

The Spencers said...

Too funny!!! I always get a laugh when I read through my journals!! It's always fun to do!

Anonymous said...

I tore up a bunch of my old journals when I was a teenager, and I regret it terribly! I remember the days of being in "love"... I also used to write "bye" at the end of mine.