Friday, November 21, 2008

Sigh

That's what I've been doing the past few days...SIGHing... here are some reasons why:
* I gained 0.6lbs
* I'm trying to think of another yummy food to have at our Family Ward Christmas Party along with all the other things I need to plan for it. (I'm a little worried about having scones).
* Every day this week I've had to be somewhere:

Monday - Kirk's birthday we just stayed home but I tried to have a nice supper and dessert
Tuesday - school meeting and play at the Yates
Wednesday - WW meeting and enrichment
Thursday - the Temple twice in one day (although I loved that SIGH of peace and calm and love)
Friday - the Cineplex to see Twilight
Saturday - our turn, again, to clean the church
* I got a photo radar speeding ticket in the mail and haven't told Kirk yet.
* My laundry room is out of control

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OH TINA!!!!! I'm sighing RIGHT along with you!!! I don't even know what to tell you.... UGGGGG!

Stephanie said...

Ahhhh yes... it all sounds familiar!
Think of how great next week will be!!!

Krista said...

Holy wow! I love having things to do every day. I'll do some of those things for you!