Yup that's what I have...1000's of things to do from now until....who knows when it will end? It seems when I get one thing accomplished another 2 fill in it's place. Oh well life would be pretty boring if I wasn't busy, right?
Highlights and Sighs since my last post:
* Kirk fell off a 10 foot wall and landed in an empty pool. Crazy eh? He banged his shins and pulled his knee pretty bad but he's doing pretty good now.
* Kirk and I went to Black Friday in Kalispell for the night and got some good deals but really it's just to get away for a weekend without the kids. We stayed at the NEW Holiday Inn Express and boy is it NICE! I recommend staying there!
* While we were at the Border crossing waiting to pay duty and GST someone ran the border. Not sure if they were caught or not? Funny thing was the guard sent the people he was checking, back into Canada, to chase after them and report back the licence # and vehicle type. I thought that would have been a fun adventure.
* I just gave a sharing time last Sunday and the Stake Primary was there to observe. Ya not so fun, at least they gave me a heads up so I was able to prepare myself better.
* Got to do lice checks at the school for 1 & 1/2 days. That's my job...I'm the lice mom on parent council.
* I went to a small enrichment class on how to dip chocolates. FUN! I've only eaten 6 out of 36
* I've been doing great on WW and since my last post, 13 days ago, I've lost 2.2 lbs. woot woot
* We went to our Town's OLD FASHION CHRISTMAS and had fun with the kiddos.
* Our Stake put on the LDS approved Play, SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, and it was beautiful! I had tears streaming down my face the whole hour. It is the story of the Nativity starting with Zacharias and Elizabeth. The music, the props, the performers (actors) did an EXCELLENT job. Thank You!
* Kirks parents and my dad went to Vegas to the NFR (not together). Kirk has to go up and get them tonight from the Calgary Airport, pray the weather is good.
So that's all I can think of that's worth reporting. The girls are in their Musical and Drama theater Christmas presentation tonight so out comes the stage make up and curlers. Of coarse I'll take some pics and hopefully post them tonight.