I find it hard to find things to blog about sometimes. And with the new camera and Kirk knowing more about how to use it and has it programed to shoot in RAW, the pics need to go through the Aperture program to see them which I also don't know how to do, so no pics for a bit.
The snow is melted for the most part and this week looks great for weather and getting out in the yards and getting them ready for outdoor living and playing.
Things that have been on my mind this past week:
* planting a garden, flower and vegetable
* learning how to make a healing salve. weird, i know
* H1N1 (aka swine flu) so glad we went to the Dominican for our vacay.
* selling our house and building? I would only want to do it if we can stay in our house until the new one is done.
* Primary stuff
* There's only like 40 "school days" left before summer vacation.
* where to go camping this summer. Any Suggestions?
* I hope mice haven't got into the trail during the winter!
* do people think I'm a hermit? I do love to stay at home.
* I love puffed wheat squares. why hasn't anyone come up with chocolate puffed wheat for cereal?
that's about all.