That's what I wanted! Love this little boy so much! he's now 6 weeks so here are 6 things about him:
1. he eats about every 2.5 to 3 hours during the day.
2. at night he goes to bed at 11pm and wakes up at 4:30am to eat and go back to sleep until 8am to eat again and back to sleep, to then wake up at 10am and eat and stay up for an hour or more.
3. he weighs 11 lbs 4 oz and is 22 inches long.
4. it only takes him about 10 minutes to eat and be full.
5. he's now focusing on us rather than around us and he's smiling a little more when he hears me.
6. when he cries... he screams... no little whimpers from him...when he's hungry or has a "bubble" he let's us know.
We are all doing great and getting back into routines and such.
Our primary presentation is this Sunday, thankfully I have an amazing 1st counselor who takes it on and plans it all out. She made 97 parts, for the 97 children we have, plus we have 8 music numbers and a "switch-a-roo". What's that you ask? Well because our primary is so large we came up with the idea of having the Jr. primary start on the stand and the Sr., plus the sunbeams, start in the first 4 rows in the congregation. When they sing the sunbeams stand on their bench and turn around to face the congregation with the Sr. Then after the Jr's. are all done their parts we have our pianist playing a song while only the Sr.'s. rise and walk out the back doors, into the foyer and to the front doors to the chapel. Once their rows are empty we have the Jr's. come down off the stand to sit in the congregation for the remainder of the presentation. and the Sr.'s fill in the seating on the stand... so a "switch-a-roo" it is called.
This Saturday we have our Primary Presentation Pizza Party. I think the name speaks for it's self.
That's what we have going this week.