Today has been so fun and very busy! First thing this morning I was asked if I could watch a good friends little girl from 8:30am to 10:20am, to which I said yes. Yesterday I was asked if I could watch a little friend of my kindergartner this afternoon, to which I said, sure. Yesterday night we took our van to the mechanics for a banging noise we heard when driving, so I didn't know when I would get it back. A couple of weeks ago I was asked to teach a 15 minute "how to start a blog" for the week day Relief Society, to which I said, I guess. A few days after that I was asked to sub teaching the Relief Society lesson for the Assisted living group on the same day to which I said, okay..... Which all was for TODAY!
Thankfully my van was just fine, got an oil change. I dropped the my friends little girl off to the next person in line to watch her and I picked it up my van on my way to teach the RS lesson. Then everything else went like this:
- Pick up my baby boy (from my MIL who thankfully dropped me off to my van and took him while I taught)
- Came home 1 minute before for my Kindy girl and her friend from school (they invited the neighbor girl for lunch)
- Got lunch started and served to them
- Got my other to kids for lunch and fed them
- printed off the step-by-step guide on how to start a blog
- put little boy down for a nap
- From 4:30pm to 5:30pm I took kids to and from piano lessons
- made subs for supper
- Hubby got home we all ate
- 7pm I went to RS to give my little 15 minute how to
- Home by 8:30.
I have to say it was a bit of a stress but I'm glad for the learning I did and sure am glad it's over.