Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ratatouille

We don't have cable, satellite or even peasant vision.  We watch movies and today the kids watched "Ratatouille" and then asked if we could make it for supper.  So I found a good looking recipe and went in to the city to buy the veggies that our local grocer doesn't carry and came home and made it.
not my picture but it looks really close to ours.
I also made couscous, which we've never had before, and bake chicken breast and goat cheese to top off the ratatouille.  I loved it all, the girls liked the couscous and mostly ate the ratatouille, next time we will omit the red peppers and do carrots instead, at least that's what the girls want to do.  It was super easy, especially with the use of my MILs Bosch slicer attachment.   I will make it again!

3 comments:

Jackie S. said...

I know you don't know me but I was blog surfing through Becky's blog and found your blog and LOVE the colour of your walls behind you in your header...this may be creepy but I'm wondering if you knew the colour and would be willing to share what colour it is?!?! :) hehe..thanks a bunch.
Jackie

Jackie S. said...

Oh, you can reach me at toaojb@hotmail.com thanks a lot!!!

Unknown said...

I never knew ratatouille was an actual dish...