Blogging once a week was harder than I thought.
I wasn't going to go all out with my posts, I just wanted to put something up that happened during the week.
Oh well, here goes a list of things we've done, celebrated and places we went this past month and a 1/2.
- I had a birthday. 34 isn't that bad.
- Kirk went to Las Vegas (like always) for the concrete show. Funny thing, I slept on his side of the bed every night.
- I signed up for a 10 week Zumba class. It's fun and makes me sweet. I like it.
- I finally made this 12 grain bread for MY family rather than everyone else's.
|Yummy 12 grain bread|
- I saved $ on quite of few things by couponing. I'm not great at it but I feel good even if I only save a $1.
|All this I got for FREE! with couponing.|
- A quick trip to Great Falls to pick up some panels for our fireplace. Fun with friends and yummy Cafe Rio and I can't wait until Kirk can finish our fireplace!
- I started to pack for our annual trip to California on Feb 8 and we left on the 10th. Cutting it close but we didn't forget anything important, so that's good.
- Played in California for 2 weeks. Our family ventured to 5 theme parks in 5 days. Crazy? Maybe. Fun? Absolutely! Tiring? Zzzzzzzzz I'll have a post solely on this trip .... later.
- ASH learning a few more words. "Okay"- "Elp"(help) - "Nigh" (night) - "Buzz" (Buzz Lightyear)
|He makes me smile.|
- Valentines Day in Disney Land, what more could a girl ask for!
|Making hearts with their hands for Valentines Day! ASH loves Rapunzel!|
- NJ turning 7 on the 18th of February.
|She's had a birthday in California 3 years in a row now.|
- NJ so busy with the Sound of Music rehearsals not to mention her dance and singing classes.
- Leap Year (didn't do anything special but we still loved having an "extra" day this year).
- A wonderful Relief Society "morning side" Ponder the Pathway of Thy Feet. What a special morning, full of love and encouragement and friendship! (I was in charge of baking 350 potatoes, for the potato bar they had after. A huge THANK YOU to my Hubby who brought them all up in time for us to eat!)
March is going to be a great month!