April 2nd 1999 Kirk and I welcomed our first bundle of pink into this world. PL turned 13 and chose to take cash instead of having a party!? We celebrated just with family.
|DQ Blizzard Ice Cream cake!|
|Reading our card and getting the ca$h!|
|I found a new love for paper doilies, they sure add a little pretty to decorating.|
And of course love the tissue paper pompoms!
|Happy Birthday Pacey!|
|napkins and plates|
|Grandma Morton made her this quilt, the Star pattern is what Pacey picked.|
13 things about PL:
- she like the colors blue and lime green
- she still has some baby teeth
- she has a hard time saving $$ even though she wants too
- she loves Stitch from Disney
- she's read the Hunger Games series
- she can sleep until 11am if we let her
- she loves to be around friends
- she tries hard at everything she does
- she loves being in percussion in band class
- she is has a little boy crush but she's not obsessed (thankgoodness)
- she loves YW's and her leaders
- she is a homebody most of the time
- she is MY favorite TEENAGER!