Friday, April 11, 2008

Better late than never... Right?!

Remember when I posted about Nevee going to get her pictures taken?  Well here are a couple I took randomly before we left.




It seemed very odd to go from clover leafs and Leprechauns to Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies.  None the less the change was made and the girls were happy and excited about their finds that the Easter Bunny left for them.



We didn't dye eggs until Easter Monday.  The girls thought it was great fun, I on the other hand just wanted it to be over and cleaned up.  Thankfully when they were finished admiring their color creations they just threw them away!




I had my hairdresser coming to the house to streak and cut my hair and in between the coloring and cutting I had Tatum  trim Nevee's crazy hair.  This is her first professional hair cut.


1 comment:

Krista said...

your Easter bunny is much more giving than my kids Easter treats giver is...