Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update

I'm back from Moroni's Quest spiritualy rejuvinated and humbled. It was a great experience, of course, one which I will try to post about at a later date and when I get the picture cd from the Stake, as no one was allowed to bring a camera.

So..... These are some pics of us camping at Rocky Mountain Hi in Kalispell. The little play houses were a blast for me when I was little and were still a lot of fun for my girls.




The girls found a cat that lived at the camping place.


Our camp spot and trailer. We were right next to Kirks 2nd cousin and her family from Raymond.


Supper time by our first fire of the year.


Hot Dogs...Yummy.


Watermelon smiles!


Smore's on the go!



On the way home we stopped at this water fall. It was Beautiful! Of all the times I've gone to Kalispell I don't recall there being so much water in the river or to make this waterfall.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I loved camping as a kid it was so fun. Those houses are the coolest thing. Wouldn't it be neat to have something like that close by.