There has been so much going on around here that when I want to Blog, there just hasn't been enough time, today is the same. However, today I am wanting to just stop by and list some things we've been up to (pictures may come later).
- Went to California for 18 days (including traveling)
- Went to Disney Land (still Kirks favorite place to go)
- Came home to SNOW!!!! March 1st
- Helped girls catch up on missed homework
- Was released as Primary president
- Got ASH in for his 1 year shots (yes we are late)
- Our Stake went through some boundary changes, I'm still in 7th but we did get a new Bishopric
- ASH turned 18 months on March 27th (here we come nursery)
- Took PL to her first YW conference
- Watched LL in her Wackadoo Zoo concert - so cute!
- April 1st I finally had NJ's 6th birthday bash with 10 of her little friends (No Joke either)
- April 2nd at 10:52am I officially have a 12 year old!???!
- PL turned 12 and had a spa birthday party with 6 great girl friends!
- Watched an amazing General Conference and learned so much!
- As of today getting ready to take the girls out of school at 10:30am so we can watch NJ in the Kawanis Festival. She is singing a solo "So you wanna be a Pirate".
Here we are at a great Park near the College of the Desert in Cali.
Hope to get some longer periods of time so I can post about our latest Cali adventure and show pics of my, ever so growing fast, kids.