This is my 2012 goals for the year post. None of them will be done perfectly everyday, but I will strive to try.
So in no particular order:
- Don't eat after 8pm
- Drink 5 glasses of water before i can have my diet pepsi
- Call my siblings once a month (at least)
- Invite a family for supper once a month (at least)
- Read scriptures every night before bed
- Go to the temple once a month (at least)
- Get up and ready first thing in the morning
- Blog once a week (at least)
- Make a "healthy" Supper every night
- Pray every morning
- Wear a necklace every day
- Say at least one nice thing to each of my family members every day.
Out of all of them #7 has been the hardest but I really want to master it. Getting up in the morning and getting ready, hair, make up and all. I really like my pjs and no bra wearing mornings and especially on days like today, -40 with windchill! I just want to lounge around in my comfy clothes and wrap up in a blanket while the bread dough is rising/baking. But I also want to be ready for whatever may need me, outside of my home, at a moments notice. So getting ready for the day, first thing, will put me in that place of "ready and willing".
The easiest should be #11 wear a necklace everyday but in fact I found how hard it was to clean the toilet wearing one. Any cleaning really was a tad more difficult with a dangly thing around my neck, getting caught on something or falling into something. I may have to add something to it like "when all my chores are done" or something.
The easiest one is probably # 9 as I have been doing that for that past year. By healthy I mean making sure a garden salad, fruit salad or steamed veggies are with it. I try to plan the whole month for supper meals and then purchase anything I need on 10% Tuesdays (1st Tuesday of the month). I also make double of some things to put one in the freezer for next months meal or whenever I'm in a pinch.
|2012 here I come!|